BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

February 20, 2011

18951) There are times when I get sad. My boyfriend always thinks it's his fault but it's not. I get sad because I think I'm not good enough for him. If he doesn't wanna talk to me or hang out, he always thinks it's his fault. But it's not. I get sad because I ALWAYS think, "If I was skinnier and prettier, he would always want to be around me" and stuff like that. It's not his fault. It's everyone who ever called me fat: my mom, dad, sister, people from school, EVERYONE. He doesn't know that I'm damaged so much that I can't even believe my own boyfriend when he calls me "beautiful". So ever since then I kept on losing weight to prove people wrong but I don't think there will ever be a day where I'll be finally happy with myself.

0 comments: